On Wednesday 14 January 2004 21:14, Ante Wessels wrote: > On Miércoles 14 Enero 2004 08:43, Torsten Rahn wrote: > > > In either way, we have a real problem here: We don't have any svg > > > files. > > > > From what Ken Wimer (wimer@suse.de) told me (who afaik usually takes > > care of checking in everaldo's stuff) he checked in all existing SVGs. > > The problem with some remaining icons is that Everaldo used some sort of > > plugin or extension for them in Illustrator. Unfortunately using this > > stuff you can't export properly to SVG anymore. > > Then having the illustrator .ai files would be helpfull. May be not an out > of the box solution will work, but with some changes the files can be > saved. Of course, this is a guess, yet having the files gives > possibillities. Yes, I think so to. When we talk about source code, the developers also release the cpp-Files itself. Releasing only png or uncomplete svg's is like releasing binaries under the GPL - pretty useless. Greetings, eva > > Cordialemente, > > Ante > > And from what Ken told me converting > > > the icons manually in a way that you get valid SVG's is a PITA. > > > > Afaik Everaldo works for Lindows now. I'm curious if Lindows would/is > > also (be) open to pay him for doing LGPL'ed KDE stuff. > > > > Regards, > > Torsten Rahn