On Thu, Jan 15, 2004 at 12:09:07PM +0200, Andy Fawcett wrote: > > > > and here is yet another attempt at fixing this stuff. the patch > > > > changes quite a lot of details, so i decided to adhere to the > > > > commit policy and post it. :) please review not only the patch, > > > > but also the explainations below. > > > > Has anybody had time to review Ossi's patch at all? > /me looks at waldo, the supposed (co-)maintainer of that stuff. :) anyway, anybody without special knowledge about this hairy stuff can review it - if anything in the patch or the explainations is inconsistent, it is disqualified. i don't expect anybody else to really know the pty stuff, that's why i wrote so much. greetings -- Hi! I'm a .signature virus! Copy me into your ~/.signature, please! -- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.