On Wednesday 14 January 2004 07:32, Stephan Kulow wrote: > On Wednesday 14 January 2004 11:40, Dominique Devriese wrote: > > Frans Englich writes: > > > And if neither that works out, we could send a mail to Everaldo, > > > something like the attached perhaps. > > > > Maybe it would be worth mentionning that it is illegal to distribute > > the icons under the GPL or LGPL without distributing the svg "sources" > > along. > > Oh, will I shortly have to ship my fingers and my brain too with the GPLed > programs I ship? If so, I'll reconsider the license to use. I always > thought it's my choice how to create GPLed things. But if I have to ship > everything that I used for it, then I need new ways. You are welcome to violate your own rights as specified in the license you choose for your own goods afaik. You're the one who enforces it, right? :) -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/