On Fri, 9 Jan 2004, Benjamin Meyer wrote: > Any idea on the timeframe for these? (/me really wants to get the 128x128 > icons generated for those apps that don't have them already) I have been told that they are in the process of doing so. For me this means starting immediately with the effort. I expect Ken Wimmer to make cvs commits soon. > > I just phoned with SuSE. SuSE has all the svg files for which SuSE paid. Yours, -- martin Dipl.-Phys. Martin Konold e r f r a k o n Erlewein, Frank, Konold & Partner - Beratende Ingenieure und Physiker Nobelstrasse 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany mobil: 0175 4148693 fax: 0175 13 4148693 email: martin.konold@erfrakon.de