List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Bling Bling KDEPIM on OSX (aka kmail)
From:       "Kurt Pfeifle" <kpfeifle () danka ! de>
Date:       2004-01-09 14:59:54

Benjamin Meyer wrote:

[....]

>>The others look cool, hope you consider entering the competition for a
>>G5 http://www.trolltech.com/campaign/maccontest.html
>>
>>Don.
>
> Me and Benjamin (Ranger Rick Benjamin) plan on entering KDE into the contest.
> It would be some nice press if we won.

Hi, Benjamins,

I think you should submit more than once -- even 20 times:

* KDE as a whole
* KDE's kioslave framework (hope this works nicely on OSX)
* single apps: Gideon, Kontact, konqueror (the file manager,
   preconfigured), konqueror (the webbrowser), Quanta+, Konsole,
   Kate, KMail, KDEPrint, KOffice, Scribus (well they are not
   in KDE...), Kooka and maybe more...

I'm sure you' make it into the final 10 not just once, but multiple
times. I am also sure you will find a way to let the developers or
the original app participate in any bounty that may come to you
via this competition...  ;-)

Cheers,
Kurt