There are a couple of bugs in libgettext that make it fail to compile on my system (gcc 3.2). They're simple, so instead of attaching a patch, I'll just detail them. I'll commit if there are no objections. There doesn't seem to be a separate sdk list, so I'm posting here. 1.) two #ifs should be #ifdef (YY_MAIN and one other) in common/libgettext/pofiles.cc, this causes a compile warning 2.) in the same file, class istream; as a forward declaration turned out to actually prevent compilation (showed up as an ambiguous declaration) 3.) the include needs to be moved before the declaration of yy_buffer_state, as that include forward declares it. Which seems to override the struct declaraction in pofiles.cc. With these changes, kbabel compiled on my system. Ok to commit? --Russell -- Russell Miller rmiller@duskglow.com - http://www.duskglow.com Somewhere in the general vicinity of Sioux City, Iowa.