List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding kpdf
From:       Christophe Devriese <oelewapperke () wina ! be>
Date:       2004-01-01 23:26:43

On Friday 02 January 2004 00:01, Maksim Orlovich wrote:
> On Thu, 1 Jan 2004, Christophe Devriese wrote:
> > I'm trying on and off to bring it into shape. Other than the solaris bug
> > I don't see anything in the bugzilla ...
>
> Are you using the same bugzilla as every one else?
>
> doing a query on kpdf returns 10 bugs, among them the grave
> #70318, and number 70946 which should be grave.
> Similarly, #67950 should be a list grave as well..

I am working on bug 70318/68281, but I am not yet at the a point to clearly
see what the problem is. On my system the bug triggers upon drawing a
(seemingly valid) QImage. There is a out-of-memory error somewhere before
that that I'll need to trace ... anyway I'm busy on it.

70946 is resolved I think. I'm waiting for confirmation from the solaris guy.

70947 is not something to fix in a freeze (I think it will require at least
some deeper changes in xpdf modules, it is only triggered on very rare
occasions anyway)

I'm working on the bugs.

Oelewapperke