On Monday 22 December 2003 14:21, David Faure wrote: > > Hmm, I'm pretty sure the KMail systray icon is not there if there's no > > mail and I'm 100% sure the KWallet icon is not there on a default config > > if the wallet is not in use. > > Yes - but once it's there, it remains there :) That's optional, and I think off by default. It goes away if it's not needed anymore because it uses RAM. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/