List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: RFC on default settings
From:       Luciano Montanaro <mikelima () virgilio ! it>
Date:       2003-12-22 9:25:49

On Sunday 21 December 2003 12:12, Clarence Dang wrote:
> On Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:41 pm, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > On Sunday 21 December 2003 11:30, Anders Lund wrote:
> > > I'd rather see window decorations designed with use rated over looks,
> > > since there are maximize buttons in them.
> >
> > windows all have a maximize button, and no shade button.
>
> There's RMB/Shade.

There's also RMB/Maximize. What's the point?
I don't understand why a "maximize" for the doubleclick titlebar action would
be better than the current one.
The shade action is useful and does nothing harmful. And it cannot be
associated to a window button.

--
Luciano Montanaro //
                \X/ mikelima@virgilio.it