List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: KSCD, showstopper list
From:       Cornelius Schumacher <schumacher () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-24 8:21:00

On Monday 24 November 2003 03:21, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Sun, Nov 23, 2003 at 10:41:05PM +0000, Chris Howells wrote:
> > On Sunday 23 November 2003 22:31, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> >
> > Agreed. But is there anyway to report bugs without going through the
> > whole wizard? It takes waay too long for people that know what they are
> > doing. One of the reasons I use the site less than I should :(
>
> i very much second this ...

I also used to, but then coolo claimed that it's not that bad and I tried
again and I have to admit that he is right. Bug reporting through the wizard
doesn't take long. The only two things that take some time are searching for
potential duplicates and putting in the bug description and I suppose that's
something we can't do anything about, neither with nor without wizard.

So maybe you also should reevaluate the bug reporting wizard.