El Monday 17 November 2003 07:35, Stephan Kulow escribió: > Good luck with that. I'm glad to review your patches. > What value should $includedir have in your world? > Greetings, Stephan ok, if I change Makefile.am: kbookmarknotifier_DIR = $(includedir) to kbookmarknotifier_DIR = /home/duncan/usr/kde/include it works fine. As the .h file where the kidl file generates from *is* in kdelibs, I assume it is correct to point it to kdelibs install prefix than $(includedir). Is there any way to use the value kde-config returns in a Makefile.am? is it assigned to a variable? Duncan