List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-common
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-11-17 11:08:34

Nachricht von David Faure am Montag, 17. November 2003 11:23:

> > Wait... As far as I remember there was policy only one or max two
> > team leader(s) to have CVS account. Is it changed?
>
> IMHO there is no need for such a limitation - as long as everyone
> gets along fine, every translator could have an account if that's
> more convenient.

IMO, the policy is that an overall translation coordinator (so far: me)
okays accounts for new language team coordinators. After that the
language coordinators should okay additional accounts for their teams.
Otherwise, we will never be able to get and keep translations in a
coordinated and consistent state.

Regards,

Thomas

--