List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: "Folder" or "Directory"?
From:       Thomas Diehl <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-10-20 16:17:18

Am Montag, 20. Oktober 2003 15:44 schrieb Lauri Watts:

> We've gone a dozen or so releases already with this scheme, and 3.2 is not
> the last release KDE will ever make, so for me this just has to fall into
> the 'it's really not very urgent,

OK, but don't you think we should finally get this over with while we have at
least two people who are willing to do the actual work? These discussions
always run the same so far: both parties have their arguments, finally
"folder" prevails and then we decide to do it "later". I would _really_ like
to see this darn subject disappear now once and for all.

Regards,

Thomas

--
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org