Till Gerken writes: > Hi, the thread I started a while ago did not really get any negative > feedback (otoh, only mild encouragement as well). As I still think > that a Jabber server for KDE would be a great thing to have, I'd > like to take the following steps: > - get two DNS aliases, jabber.kde.org (closed server for members of > the KDE > project) and jabber.users.kde.org (open server for KDE users), > serving @kde.org addresses and @users.kde.org addresses respectively > - find willing and reliable sponsors for the servers > Ideally, both servers should be separate. Seems great to me ! I look forward to having a KDE jabber account :) cheers domi