koffice/kexi/data/Makefile.am says if compile_qsa_plugin scripthandler = kexiscripthandler.desktop scriptrc = kexiscriptpartui.rc endif and uses $(scriptrc) and $(scripthandler) in foo_DATA lines. Is this supposed to work? (This is both a question for automake experts and for the unsermake developers :) Obviously if I'm writing this mail, it's because it doesn't work..... Unsermake: make: *** No rule to make target `/mnt/devel/kde/kdecvs/koffice/kexi/data/kexiscriptpartui.rc', needed by `all-am-top_kexi_data'. Stop. Automake: make: *** No rule to make target `kexiscriptpartui.rc', needed by `all-am'. Stop. Solutions? I can only think of the "move to a conditional subdir" solution. -- David FAURE, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).