List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Makefile-guru needed for kdemultimedia/krec
From:       Arnold Krille <kde () arnoldarts ! de>
Date:       2003-09-17 13:56:08

Hi everyone,

I am a bit in trouble and in need of a makefile-guru.

Thanks to mkretz and dfaure I converted my exports to export-plugins. Now I
need a way to deactivate for example the ogg-plugin if no ogg-libs are found.
The check for the libs is already done in kioslave/audiocd but I don't have a
glue about how to use this for my files.
If no libvorbis is found make should compile the krecexport_ogg.la and not
install the lib and its relating files...

Perhaps someone can take a look at it???

Many thanks in advance,

Arnold

--
Get my public-key from pgp.mit.edu or pgp.uni-mainz.de