On Tuesday 16 September 2003 09:41, Andras Mantia wrote: > On Tuesday 16 September 2003 01:15, Cornelius Schumacher wrote: > > On Monday 15 September 2003 14:53, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > > http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-p > > >lan.ht ml > > > > > > I'd like to remind everyone that's 14 days til beta1 is > > > prepared. So everyone having todo and inprogress features in > > > the feature plan: please get your code in shape for beta1. > > > After september I would like to have only bug fixes commited. > > > Especially features that need testing, are very important to > > > have in CVS before 29th. > > > > The release plan at the URL mentioned above currently says > > "Sunday November 2nd, 2003: Final Day for non-bugfix commits". > > This is in contradiction to what you are saying above ("after > > september only bug fixes"). I don't know how others have planned > > their features, but I would suppose that there are some people > > that have planned for a final feature freeze with beta 2 and not > > with beta 1. > > I also planned to commit features until Nov. 2nd, and would support > that date. Me three, for client side imap filtering with optional body filtering, html editing support and adding whatever private/hidden dcop interface is required to KMail for better integration with KOrganizer. Don.