On Tuesday 16 September 2003 09:53, Stephan Kulow wrote: > > I agree that if you read the release plan with one eye blind, you can read > out of it, that you can commit features til one day before the release > candidate, but I guess I expected some common sense in reading it. E.g. > when the documentation is frozen in week 40, how does it make sense to > commit new features in week 44? Document features before implementation is finished? That's not too uncommon. > But exactly to iron out misunderstandings like this, I wrote the mail NOW > and not in october :) Then you should also clarify the release plan on the web. Currently it's confusing. E.g. it says "Monday November 3rd, 2003: i18n string freeze" in the text and "Week 40: i18n string freeze" in the table (week 40 is end of September). -- Cornelius Schumacher