On Monday 08 September 2003 19:42, Reinhold Kainhofer wrote: > Daniel Stone wrote: > > Please just document the deps and kill kdesupport. If you're not using a > > distro, you can expect pain either way, and I don't think we should be in > > the business of maintaining versions of every lib we depend on. > > I think for 3.2 we need something like the compilation requirement we had for > 3.1: > http://www.kde.org/info/requirements/3.1.php > > We should start soon enough building this huge list (i.e. every application > developer should enter the required dependencies/libraries). > Well, if everyone sticked to the rule to document missing tools/libraries in a configure.in.bot (kdepim is a very bad example in that respect btw), then I can do that quite easily myself. Greetings, Stephan -- There may be no I in TEAM, but a M and an E.