List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: unifying libkdenetwork/syntaxhighlighter and
From:       Zack Rusin <zack () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-09-07 16:42:59

On Wednesday 03 September 2003 05:56, Scott Wheeler wrote:
> Here's another leftover from the conference that it would be nice to
> slip under the feature freeze thing.  :-)
>
> This one's pretty simple -- kdeui/ksyntaxhighlighter was based on the
> similar class in libkdenetwork.  The APIs are still the same except
> for one method, which I'm including in this patch.

Nope, you missed one.

> I'd like to apply the attached patches to KMail, KNode and the class
> in kdelibs, and remove the one from kdenetwork.
>
> Objections?

Yeah, yeah and you know that already because I rarely write the "me
too!" emails. You broke the suggestions for misspelled words but since
I assume that the fact that I'm rather late with this objection doesn't
give me a right to complain, I fixed it myself. So yeah, _now_ you can
remove the syntaxhighlighter from libkdenetwork.

Zack

--
I don't care WHO you are, you're not walking on the water while I'm
fishing.