On Thursday 04 September 2003 02:08 am, Martin Konold wrote: > Am Thursday 04 September 2003 12:11 am schrieb Scott Wheeler: > > Hi, > > > Think roommates or children or whatever. i.e. I'm fine with walking away > > and coming back to find a roommate checking their webmail on my computer. > > > > On the other hand leaving things wide open just because you walked away > > with your screen unlocked is a bad idea. > > If you decide not to lock your screen you simply leave your account to be > used/abused. Any extra complexity in order to save you from the initial > failure (not locking the screen) is doomed to fail. Some university labs here actually have a policy that disallows locking of the screen.