On Thursday 04 September 2003 09:24, Waldo Bastian wrote: > On Thursday 04 September 2003 14:52, George Staikos wrote: > > Seriously, I don't want to have a "final word" here. However I don't > > have time to deal with speculation and unfounded criticism. If anyone > > wanted to do that, they missed their chance while I was at Nove Hrady. I > > was there for days after the paper was published and the talk was > > presented, and even after most of the code was in CVS. > > Do you have a URL where the paper can be found? It is a bit outdated now due to hacking at N7y, but it is on the Kastle proceedings page, as well as at: http://www.staikos.net/~staikos/papers/2003/ in both PS and LaTeX formats. I intend to write a followup to detail the changes I made, almost all of which were the result of feedback from developers at Nove Hrady. -- George Staikos KDE Developer http://www.kde.org/ Staikos Computing Services Inc. http://www.staikos.net/