Am Tuesday 02 September 2003 20:34 schrieb Otto Bruggeman: > Thanks in advance and sorry for this mail after the commit. Now that kmail opened the diff within kompare (nifty! :) I figure it has some bugs left (it doesn't scroll correctly) - if you get them out til 3.2 I don't care how you implement your interfaces. Greetings, Stephan -- "SCO doesn't have enough understanding of the case to be able to lie convincingly. Indeed they have so little understanding that it's difficult to accuse them of lying." - Greg Lehey