On Sun August 31 2003 2:14 pm, Benjamin Meyer wrote: > I know that the there were a few applicationtions for the Zaurus what would > do that. They are probably GPL'd and you can gleam the best parts you want > from them. > > -Benjamin Meyer Point taken, however, the functionality is so simple I don't know if it's worth wasting my time trying to glue in foreign code. Thanks for the suggestion. :) --Russell -- Randomly generated fortune cookie: Rubber bands have snappy endings! Russell Miller - rmiller@duskglow.com - Somewhere near Sioux City, IA. Youth cannot know age, but age is guilty if it forgets youth - Professor Dumbledore