Stanislav Visnovsky writes: > Dňa Pi 29. August 2003 10:37 Dominique Devriese napísal: >> >> > I want KCachegrind to compile on KDE 3.0, too. Is it possible to >> > make separate releases able to compile on older libraries out of >> > KDE CVS (I suppose with cvs2dist). Weren't there some issues >> > here? >> >> I occasionally make releases of Kig from KDE CVS too. I use >> cvs2dist, and I haven't heard of problems with it, but I'm not sure >> whether anyone has really tried using it with KDE 3.0. I'm sure >> about KDE 3.1 and HEAD. > The main problem is documentation with changes of DocBook versions. > I simply skip the docs. cvs2dist also includes the documentation and its translations in the generated package, if that's what you mean. If you mean the problems with the Docbook-header of the documentation, I believe a solution to that problem was posted some time ago, namely using the 4.1.2 header, not the 4.2 one. cheers domi