List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Software patent protest, could kde participate ?
From:       Dominique Devriese <dominique.devriese () student ! kuleuven ! ac ! be>
Date:       2003-08-25 20:03:42

Stephan Kulow writes:

> Am Monday 25 August 2003 20:55 schrieb Alexander Neundorf:
>>
>> I very much agree.

> OK, we'll redirect www.kde.org/* to
> http://swpat.ffii.org/group/demo/index.en.html for a day.

Great !

I'll be going to the demonstration on wednesday, btw.  I've been
thinking about making a cool image of konqui crushing a piece of paper
together with the text "Konqui hates software patents", but I suck far
too much with graphics stuff to actually be able to do this :)  If
anyone feels like it, and is really fast ( demo is wednesday noon ),
feel free ;)

Anyway, I strongly hope this demonstration will make a difference..

cheers
domi