List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    IEEE1394 Was: Re: KRandr inclusion in KDE
From:       Alexander Neundorf <neundorf () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-08-10 20:49:40

On Friday 01 August 2003 09:51, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Agreed. I think, kdebase is fine. And kcmrand isn't really that huge. And
> as a matter of fact, I'm puzzled that the one commiting "this kcontrol
> module shows the current configuration of the IEEE 1394 bus." into kdebase
> without any public discussion I've noticed (while reading mail very fast
> after returning from vacation :)

I asked for some opinions, didn't get many answers, especially none which
really convinced me, so I added it in kdebase (where there is also the
usb-view, which I consider equivalent, even with the portability-issue).

Feel free to move both to kdeutils or addons.

Bye
Alex
--
Work: alexander.neundorf@jenoptik.com - http://www.jenoptik-los.de