On Monday 04 August 2003 22:44, Anders Lund wrote: > On Monday 04 August 2003 22:37, Roger Larsson wrote: > > Hallo again, > > > > Suddenly my web pages in autostart folder began to open with quanta and not > > with konqueror... > > [...] > > > Installation/Name/Random order preference should be avoided. > > Quanta allways did that - at least it has all the times I installed it > (relatively few, admitted). Annoying each time :) What's the InitialPreference in quanta's desktop file? kfmclient_html.desktop has 9, so unless you put something bigger than that there, it should be preferred over quanta. -- David FAURE, faure@kde.org, sponsored by Trolltech to work on KDE, Konqueror (http://www.konqueror.org), and KOffice (http://www.koffice.org).