On Thursday 31 July 2003 20:47, George Staikos wrote: > On Thursday 31 July 2003 13:05, Helio Chissini de Castro wrote: > > > kdeutils I think. It sounds very much like a utility to me. > > > > Disagree > > kdebase can be the target, as directly related to common user basic > > desktop usage functions. > > As the well known Windows operation system function right-mouse button > > over desktop to change resolution. > > kdebase is getting bigger and bigger, and really, most users don't > want to use something like krandr. I can't think of a single person who > has actually used this type of functionality on Windows even. It's a > great power tool though. Funny, almost all the users i have introduced linux to has complained about not having the option of changing the resolution without having to log out. I really think this is a core functionality, in line with setting your colors, style, background, etc, and hence find kdebase to be a logical place. Mvh Troels