On Wednesday 30 July 2003 02:06, Daniel Molkentin wrote: > On Wednesday 30 July 2003 00:04, Guillaume Laurent wrote: > >No. Ask a user which one he prefers : > > > >- get a better, more stable desktop in a shorter time, at the expense of > >upgrading some basic libs > > > >- get a buggier, less stable desktop in a longer time, but you won't have > > to update some basic libs. > > Nice set of questions ;) Why do you ask them if you choose them in a way > they are bogus to ask? Sounds like you missed a carrier as a politican... I did say the answer wasn't clear cut. That wasn't ironic, I meant exactly that. In some cases I'd go for the 1st one, in some other the 2nd. -- Guillaume. http://www.telegraph-road.org