Hi, I sent this (simple) question to kfm-devel a few days ago, and as I didn't get any reply, I 'm forwarding here, with the hope that a kind khtml developer will turn up. The question is simple. Can anyone explain or point me to a website that explains how to disable cache of a KHtmlPart object? Doxygen documentation doesn't seem to help. The problem that I have is the following: I use KHTMLPart to display (repeatedly) some data like this: =================== KHTMLPart* dataView=new KHTMLPart(this); dataView->begin(KURL("file:/tmp/" )); // The photo is stored in /tmp dataView->write(webpage); dataView->end(); ================== "webpage" shows an image that is in directory /tmp, but the image is cached the first time and I can't find the way to force dataView to reload it. Is there an easy method to do it, or do I need to delete/new the KPart every time? Thanks a lot in advance, Unai