I'll second that. There's a reason we have a build system. -clee On Tue, 2003-07-22 at 12:02, Ravikiran Rajagopal wrote: > > Could you perhaps give me your opinion on what to do with the script ? > > I think the generated man pages are pretty nice already, the most > > important problem left is how to integrate this into the rest of > > (Debian-) KDE. And my current best bet would be to just add the > > generated manpages to the respective Debian directories, mostly > > because I don't think the complexity of somehow making this run > > automatically on build or packaging time just doesn't seem worth the > > trouble.. > > I'd prefer that you not add autogenerated files into CVS. > > Regards, > Ravi >