List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: how do I fix this header conflict?
From:       "Benjamin Reed" <ranger () befunk ! com>
Date:       2003-06-30 20:26:43

> If I change it to "-Werror -Wmissing-prototypes" it still fails, but
> it's because of (I believe) the -Wall added by $kde_use_warnings.

Yeah, it was a combination of -Werror and the -pedantic coming from
$kde_use_warnings that caused it to fail after changing the CXXFLAGS bit.

Attached is a patch to handle darwin as a special case in the
$kde_use_warnings check, and to change "-pedantic-errors" to "-Werror
-Wmissing-prototypes".  Does this look alright?
["acinclude-warnings.patch" (/)]