Hi, On Thu, 26 Jun 2003, Benjamin Reed wrote: > > Please be kind to me, since im still not very clear on our build system. > > After looking through the makefile changes, it appears the only > developer-visible differences are that you no longer need to make a > bin_* and lib_* for a given kdeinit-capable binary, you just make a > kdeinit_* one. This is basically how my unsermake patch had done it. Yes, the idea is the same, without the hassle to implement the full support in am_edit. As you know that is a pain ;-)) Ciao, Michael.