Hi, Stephan Kulow (Wednesday 25 of June 2003 19:11) > -> you can't have prelink, kdeinit and automake together. Choose > your two kdeinit and automake, without prelink :) Actually we had a problem with ldconfig not indexing !lib*.so when we were strapping rpath from libraries (qt for ex. loads much faster). > Choose your two: am_edit does kdeinit+automake and unsermake - > well it doesn't do automake :) People on irc tell me unsermake doesnt work with current kdepim... As for KLM lets give it a try, maybe it'll turn out better than I think. -- Piotr Szymanski djurban@redfox.pl