List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    artsbuilder->kdenonbeta
From:       George Staikos <staikos () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-22 20:31:16

   I'd like to recommend moving artsbuilder and other associated arts apps in
kdemultimedia to kdenonbeta.  It seems like they are unmaintained and at
least artsbuilder is completely unusable.  I spent some time on it, but it's
full of STL and hand-coded pthreads and very hard to debug.  Valgrind shows a
very large number of UMRs and other problems.  Aside from those problems,
artsbuilder seems to have major usability problems too.  Input fields don't
work properly, amongst other problems.

--
George Staikos
KDE Developer				http://www.kde.org/