List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] New Cervisia maintainer
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-14 13:13:45

On Saturday 14 June 2003 13:03, Christian Loose wrote:

> I like to thank Bernd for his trust in me and for this great GUI frontend
> to cvs.

Congratulations for being Cervisia maintainer.. Our development team at work
think it's a great application (they preffered it over lincvs, gcvs, tkcvs
and they love GUI tools.. go figure)..

Do you consider to write/fix the :ext support for login/commit/checking
authentication? (using SSH)...

Thanks,
Hetz