List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    KDE 3.2 release plan notice
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-14 12:38:01

Hi,

coolo and I went over the release plan to fill in dates this morning.

Please see

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-release-plan.html

as soon as the webpages have synced with CVS.

The schedule now mentions exact dates that we would like all contributors to
at least check with their personal schedule to see how far they get with
feature implementation. If you can foresee that a certain feature needs more
time than given it would be nice if you'd update the information on

http://developer.kde.org/development-versions/kde-3.2-features.html

which would also be nice to have for the current state of CVS in case you
already finished stuff that you wanted to do and which is still on the TODO
list on this page. This will make everyone's life a little bit easier.

As we have learned with the KDE 3.1 release shit can happen (happened with KDE
2.0 too :-)) so to keep our release schedule for KDE 3.2 in time you should
carefully go through your personal todo's and check things. If you already
know you can't make a feature in time then put it on hold for the next KDE
release. There will be one for sure after KDE 3.2 :-)

Thanks for your attention,

Ralf
Ralf Nolden
nolden@kde.org