List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    I suck
From:       Mosfet <dan.duley () verizon ! net>
Date:       2003-06-14 7:39:22

Forget the patch, the more I test it the more I see why people weren't using a
simple block averaging algorithm... The problem I anticipated with edges and
thin lines falling on block boundaries is becoming apparent when I tried it
with PixiePlus. I was able to easily see differences when resizing windows,
etc... Pity :/ I just seem to have gotten lucky with my initial test images.