List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: new kde project
From:       Antonio Larrosa =?utf-8?q?Jim=C3=A9nez?= <larrosa () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-06-06 23:47:13

El Friday 06 June 2003 22:06, Antonio Larrosa Jiménez escribió:

Btw, I forgot to mention another problem that may be related to that one
you say. When the config file has:
Binding12Method=void increaseVolume(int deviceidx)
Then that call fails, but if it contains:
Binding12Method=void increaseVolume(int)
then it works.
I suppose there's a parser somewhere (dcop?) that fails to parse correctly
parameter names.

Greetings,

--
Antonio Larrosa Jimenez