List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    socket_qt_addon: kdelibs/kdecore
From:       Thiago Macieira <thiagom () mail ! com>
Date:       2003-05-25 18:24:53

CVS commit by thiago:

Branching off to do work with libqt-addon (kdenonbeta/libqt-addon).

This is already in a useable state. I'm running HEAD with these modifications
and the new library. Everything seems to be working, for now, but I need more
testers and different situations.

To compile these modifications, compile kdenonbeta/libqt-addon first and
install. Then edit Makefile.am here to include -I$KDEDIR/include and to
link with $KDEDIR/lib/libqt-addon.la

Before this is merged with HEAD, libqt-addon must be finished and moved
to kdelibs to that compilation is automatic.

CCMAIL: kde-core-devel@kde.org

  M +185 -250  kextsock.cpp   1.58.2.1
  M +9 -5      kextsock.h   1.33.2.1