On Sunday 18 May 2003 19:11, Tobias Koenig wrote: > Hi, > > in KAddressBook I make intensive use of KAcceleratorManager to > add accelerators to the labels at runtime. > > No I got this bug report and I'm unsure how to do it the right way... > Using KAcceleratorManager or hardcode accels into the strings? Does kdelibs/kdeui/kaccelgen.h help, maybe? -- David Faure -- faure@kde.org, dfaure@klaralvdalens-datakonsult.se Qt/KDE/KOffice developer Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB, Platform-independent software solutions