Datschge wrote: > I think what Mosfet wants to see is more public activity reflecting all the > new improvements in the public. To keep it short: in my opinion this is not > something the developers should care about but promoters. > Conclusion: I think the whole thread was pretty much off topic for > kde-core-devel. ;) This is the best way to see your work *Not Be Promoted*. So, I'll take this chance and tell everyone: If you just implemented this really cool new feature in KDE, or you *know* a really cool new feature has been implemented in KDE, and you want people to know about it, or you're sick of the perception that KDE is not moving: Please take 5 minutes of your time to tell us about it (http://dot.kde.org/addPostingForm). > * How much the public get told and to see about all the improvements during > development phases however depends on how much people contribute to > kde-promo, dotty and kde traffic. So if there's a lack of people we need to > promote them as well (I'm in progress rewriting the "support KDE" page on > kde.org to reflect all the possibilities how to contribute for exactly this > purpose). Thanks, Navin.