On Friday 16 May 2003 12:47, Dominik Seichter wrote: > I attached a screenshot. The string "Permission:" can of course still > be changed to something better. I could also add a tooltip to add an > explanation for the user. Yes, good idea, perhaps you could call it "corresponding octal value" and then make the lineedit much smaller than it is now? Karl-Heinz -- Karl-Heinz Zimmer, Senior Software Engineer, Klarälvdalens Datakonsult AB "For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong." H. L. Mencken, 1880 - 1956