List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    (Semi-OT): Out of town, getting married!
From:       Ellis Whitehead <ellis () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-04-16 19:23:52

Hi all,

I'll be mostly out of commission as far as KDE goes for the next few weeks.
I'm getting married to a German girl on the 26th of April here in Freiburg
Germany, and the family and friends from the US have already arrived.  I met
her several years ago, but we first became involved the day after the KDE
developers meeting in Nurnburg last year. ;)

So see you all again when I've got a ring on my finger!
	Ellis