List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: mailman 2.1 on kde.org
From:       Daniel Stone <dstone () trinity ! unimelb ! edu ! au>
Date:       2003-04-05 12:58:34

On Sat, Apr 05, 2003 at 02:53:45PM +0200, Martijn Klingens scrawled:
> On Saturday 05 April 2003 01:51, Daniel Stone wrote:
> > Any reason why kopete-devel now has its Reply-To set to the list? (ugh)
>
> It always had...
>
> Not that I mind turning it off for all KDE lists, the 'L' key in KMail works
> fine, but this is definitely not a regression to the previous mailman install
> :)

Oh, my bad. Still, mangling the Reply-To with list software is bad,
wrong and evil; the wrong solution to the wrong problem.

If you really detest personal replies that much, get a MUA that sets
Mail-Followup-To.

--
Daniel Stone                                     <dstone@trinity.unimelb.edu.au>
Developer, Trinity College, University of Melbourne