List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: ANNOUNCE: mailman 2.1 on kde.org
From:       Bernhard Reiter <bernhard () intevation ! de>
Date:       2003-04-04 15:20:52

On Fri, Apr 04, 2003 at 03:34:10PM +0200, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> Please note that I updated mailman to 2.1 today

> For kmail users, nothing should be visible as kmail creates filters
> on List-Id.

Unfortunately there is a different behaviour in mailman 2.1
what I would call a bug: The List-Id line might be broken
into several lines.

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=665732&group_id=103&atid=100103

At least my KMail can cope with this,
but for people using other filter applications like procmail
there might be a visible change in behaviour.

It is probably easy enough to patch.