List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: patch : kimgio for wmf files
From:       shaheed <srhaque () iee ! org>
Date:       2003-03-25 22:07:44

Hi all,

I have not followed this conversation, but note that the version of the WMF
code I wrote is layered specifically to facilitate the preservation of the
vector info. As you will see, the code is not as complete as the others in
KDE: that is because the libwmf2 codebase in wv implemented a clean API, and
also had dedicated development effort.

So, it might be worth examining libwmf2 to see if the heavy lifting can be
avoided.

Thanks, Shaheed