List:       kde-core-devel
Subject:    Re: Replace KcmFontinst with kio_fonts
From:       Alexander Kellett <lypanov () kde ! org>
Date:       2003-03-12 16:28:03

On Wed, Mar 12, 2003 at 04:43:48PM +0100, Marc Mutz wrote:
> I agree about the cdburner, though. And man/info etc. for that matter.

oops, my original email was very vague. what i'd actually meant
was that i agreed with the idea of cdburner and certainly to that
of man/info. reasoning is that they simply seem like elegant ways
to solve the access problem, reducing basically all "document"
access to simple url schemas, i do however agree that they are no
longer "kioslaves" but rather are evil mutant monsters built only
to satisfy their coders sick idea of usefulness :)

(no offense of course, i love 'em)

mvg,
Alex