David Faure wrote: > Iterate over the QObject::children list? You shown me the way. :-) KToolBar::queryList("KToolbarButton") is the key. Anyway, this solved my problem, and what I may suggest is a simple new method (maybe it will be useful for others): KToolBar::idAt(int index); Just like in case of popup menus. This would allow access to the other KToolBar methods, which have the id as the parameter. Thanks, David. Andras -- Quanta Plus developer - http://quanta.sourceforge.net K Desktop Environment - http://www.kde.org